|Chevra Kadisha Adas Cemetery (C10)||| Print ||
Photo taken by Karl Bloomberg © 2011; used with permission.
Indexed records and plot maps since 1922.
Began as another burial society (chevra kadisha) in 1920, when a group of interested laymen met at Zichron David Synagogue. The 10.2 acres at the corner of Page and North and South Rd were purchased on 18 January 1922. The first interment was Miriam Elka Kaplan, who died on September 22 and was buried one day before Rosh Hashana.
The cemetery society remains wholly independent of any congregation.
General information on cemeteries and other resources in Missouri:
To access the JGS Cemetery Database records by name or soundex search, please use the Search button on the top menu.
St. Louis Genealogical Society · #4 Sunnen Drive, Suite 140 · St. Louis, MO 63143 · 314-647-8547